catsbeaversandducks:My Adopted Cat Is The Best Climbing Partner Ever
Via Bored Panda
ARE YOU KIDDING ME
I think I’ve reblogged this before bUT I DONT CARE ITS SO CUTE
This is amazing
That cat is the cat I’m hoping my cat is growing up to be.
"the good, the bad, those that survived, and those that did not."
LOTR/The Hobbit Asks
Send me any number(s) and I will answer.
1. Favorite hobbit?
2. Favorite elf?
3. Favorite man/woman?
4. Favorite dwarf?
5. Favorite member of the fellowship?
6. Top 5 favorite locations?
7. Least favorite location?
8. Favorite villian?
9. Least favorite villian?
10. Favorite weapon?
11. Where would you live in middle earth?
12. Favorite friendship?
13. Favorite movie?
14. Favorite scene in elvish
15. Best dresser?
16. Favorite object?
17. Favorite song from the soundtrack?
18. Scene that makes you cry?
19. Scene that makes you laugh?
20. Funniest character?
21. Prettiest character?
22. Most annoying character?
23. Favorite overall scene?
24. Bravest character?
25. Character you’d like as your friend?
after 60 years, bilbo travelled to the east and thorin to the west. they met in the middle.
New production stills of The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies from Empire Magazine.
gone where I can’t follow.
ScarJo looks like she had been waiting her entire career to do that with Sandra.
Forever reblog QTs
The Avengers: Age Of Ultron at San Diego Comic Con 2014
dwalin, the kingsguard and royal nanny
- Me: This older generation pisses me off so much
- Therapist: Why?
- Me: Because when I was growing up, we were forcefed the idea that if we didn't want to be 'flipping burgers at McDonalds,' then we'd better go to college.
- Therapist: And?
- Me: And now we've all gone to college, have degrees, can't get a damn job, and the same people that told us to go to college call us entitled assholes because we refuse to flip burgers
- Therapist: Touche
is this a nature spirit
Guys, btw, this is an actual insult
if he calls your mother a hamster, it indicates that she is a fast-breeding rodent— you can get the insult there
and if he says your father smelt of elderberries, well, wine was primarily made from elderberries in the time of king arthur. he’s calling his dad a drunk
more you know